These Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called “Agreement”) between eMac Media Inc. Doing Business As (“PRNation”) a Florida Corporation, having its principal place of business as 12555 Biscayne Blvd # 774 North Miami, FL, 33181 and you the user (“USER”).
You (the user) agree to the following:
1. That you (the user) are authorized by your company or organization to submit the Release to eMac Media Inc. Doing Business As (“PRNation”) for distribution.
2. The user, not eMac Media Inc. Doing Business As (“PRNation”) are solely responsible for the accuracy and substance of the content submit to us for distribution. Because of the volume of information submitted to PRNation, we cannot verify any facts or information in press releases or the sites they are linked to.
3. The content that you submit to us is factually and legally accurate. The content that you submit to us does not violate any state, federal, copywrite or common law or other proprietary rights of any third party.
4. Your content and the web site that it is linked to does not contain any information that is defamatory, obscene, libelous, slanderous, fraudulent / misleading, or defamatory.
5. PRNation reserves the right to reject or edit any content or press release when necessary in its judgment. PRNation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any press release, user or content from its web site or deny approval to any press release, user or content.
6. You shall indemnify and hold harmless PRNation from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees.
7. PRNation does not warrant or ensure that PRNation’s services will be free from errors, including omissions, interruptions, delays, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. PRNation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services. PRNation does not warrant specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release.
8. We reserve the right to publish positive feedback at our website. If you do not want us to quote your positive experiences with our company you must notify us in advance. We will remove any positive feedback from our website if given a 48 hour notice.
9. You have submitted accurate contact information and your legal name in the body of your press release and at out on-line order form.
10. We reserve the right to ban / blacklist any user for any reason. IP address blocking or blacklisting as well as blocking any press releases from your company may be enacted at our sole judgment.
11. By your submission of content or other information to PRNation, You agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms and Conditions. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Florida.
Refunds: We do not offer refunds once an account is automatically set up. Be sure to test PRNation before ordering to make sure we will fill your needs. All payments are fully used and depleted once account is set up. No credit balance remains from payment once account is set up.
To report fraudulent use or copyright violation of any PRNation user, write to [email protected] . Be sure to include a link to the press release that you are reporting. PRNation.org will investigate the alleged violation and take appropriate action.
eMac Media Inc. Doing Business As (“PRNation”)